Manage your money 24/7/365 with our online banking platform.
With online banking, you can check and view account balances, search through your transaction history, set up one-time and recurring bill payments, and download statements into your personal financial/accounting product. Not a current online banking user? Click the enrollment link on the homepage.
- Check account balances and activity
- Transfer funds between your FCCB accounts
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- Review statement history and get detailed ATM and debit card transactions
- Access prior month's statements
- Place stop payments on checks
- Report your Visa/debit card lost or stolen
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Upload account data to QuickBooks and Quicken
Current QuickBooks and Quicken users can now select FCCB from their online banking setup within the software for a real time inter-connectivity. Users can now securely interact with their account(s) to download or upload financial information directly to QuickBooks or Quicken.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into your QuickBooks or Quicken software instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within QuickBooks or Quicken, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
What you need to get started
From the software’s Banking tab, select Online Banking Setup. Choose Four Corners Community Bank as your financial institution. Follow the prompts and you’re ready to go.
Have you signed up for eStatements? Reduce paper and conserve resources by signing up to receive free electronic statements for your checking and savings accounts. eStatements provide an added protection against identity theft. Through our system, e-mail notifications are sent securely to your e-mail address when a new statement is available. View, download, or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you receive in the mail box.
For existing customers, signing up for eStatements is easy. Log on to your online banking and click on the eStatements tab. It’s safe, convenient, and free.
- Go green! Safe paper and reduce waste
- Online statements are password protected and encrypted
- Receive email notifications of truncated electronic statements
- Easy-to-use customer enrollment process
- Centralized electronic statement archival and retrieval
- Download and save electronic statements as PDF, HTML, or TXT files