Cash management gives business owners the ability to save time and money.
Perform banking transactions including ACH debits and credits, wire transfers, view account transactions, make transfers, and more.
Advanced online banking features enable managers to control their account balances and transaction activity with ease and flexibility.
- Upload NACHA certified batch files directly from your accounting software
- Review account information and transaction activity
- Set up and receive automatic email alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate wire transfers
- ACH originations, credits for direct deposit payroll, pay vendors, receive customer payments, etc.
- Retrieve archive statements
- Credit line advances and payments
- Place stop payments
- Assign specific authority levels to your employees
- $25.00 monthly cash management fee
Corporate Account Takeover
According to the American Bankers' Association, corporate account takeover is a type of fraud where thieves gain access to your business' finances and make unauthorized transactions.
Examples of unauthorized transactions include transferring funds from the company to a foreign bank or account, creating and adding new fake employees on your payroll account, or stealing sensitive company and customer information that may not be recoverable.