FCCB is an equal opportunity employer serving the Four Corners area. We strive to provide better than expected customer service and an even better than expected career experience for our employees. We encourage employee growth and development, training opportunities, and a friendly work environment. We offer competitive wages plus excellent full time and part time benefit packages.
To apply, download and complete our employment application.
Submit your resume and completed employment application in person, by mail, or by email:
Four Corners Community Bank
Attn: Human Resources
500 West Main Street, Suite 101
Farmington, New Mexico 87401
IT Server Administrator
Full-time; salary based on experience
The IT server administrator position is primarily focused on installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing the server environment whether virtual or physical. This can involve multiple physical locations and business units.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides top-level support and ownership of the server environment primarily made up of the following server infrastructure technologies: VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012+
- Performs comprehensive Enterprise-level Systems Administration of server infrastructure technologies. This includes hardware maintenance, daily administration, operating system configuration, updating firmware and BIOS, installing patches, proactive monitoring of servers and storage, back-ups/failover systems, routine maintenance, change management and documented reporting of system maintenance. Optimizes infrastructure performance to improve the end-user experience. Maintains relevant and current knowledge, expected to be a leader within this technical field.
- Conducts Enterprise-level Active Directory system administration. This includes Forest/Domain Architecture, AD Service Owner Tasks, DNS infrastructure, account provisioning, configuration of Active Directory sites, enterprise group policies, LDAP-S, and monitoring of AD replication and core services.
- Experience with Windows Server, Remote Desktop, Thin Client, SQL, Hyper-V, VMWare, and NAS and SAN Technologies. Responsible for managing and supporting various applications such as VMware vCenter, vMotion, Open-E Data Storage Software (DSS), SolarWinds NPM, LEM and UDT, Unitrends Recovery Series Backup and Recovery, and various other systems, monitoring and management tools.
- Maintains awareness of technology developments and trends and makes recommendations to the CIO.
- Participates in cross-functional team projects to implement new or updated technology.
- Prioritizes work efforts, multi-task in a very fast-paced environment, and provide timely and clear updates.
- Assist with End User problem resolution as required.
- Perform rotational on-call duties
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer information systems or related field preferred. Will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience: Minimum four years relevant server administration or related work experience.
- Computer Skills: Centralized management and configuration of operating systems and applications. Working knowledge of MS-Server 2008/2012+, VMware, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP. MCSE (Windows Server 2008/2012), MCITP, CompTIA Server+ and like certifications considered a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell and Visual Basic Scripting a plus.
- Language Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to present ideas and technical concepts to an audience with varying IT knowledge. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Able to read, interpret and apply instructional manuals and IT policy and procedures. Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Interpersonal Skills: Establish and maintain effective working relationships. Strong customer service orientation. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in an atmosphere with multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Reasoning Skills: Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Ability to conduct research into issues and products.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Keen attention to detail, highly self-motivated and directed. Willingness to continue gaining experience, knowledge and skill to continue professional growth.
- Follow established organizational guidelines, rules, policies, and procedures.
FCCB offers a competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) plan.
Four Corners Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer serving the Four Corners area.
EEO is the law – Click to view your rights as an applicant