For over a decade, Four Corners Community Bank (FCCB) has focused its strengths on being a safe, sound and local bank dedicated to providing better than expected service to the local communities it serves. Headquartered in Farmington, New Mexico, the bank serves San Juan and Montezuma counties with five locations.
FCCB was founded in 2000 by Sheila Mathews and four other business leaders. The strong leadership team built and grew three locations in the company’s first five years. In 2006, the Bank expanded outside the Farmington city limits into the town of Aztec. To connect the Four Corners Region, the Bank crossed the border into Colorado in 2007 and opened its fifth location in downtown Cortez.
Each location is a full-service operation offering both business and consumer checking and saving accounts, auto loans, commercial and construction real estate loans, working lines of credit, merchant services, along with a robust cash management platform and online banking.
Click here to download our 'That's My Bank!' Overview.
- We are committed to our customers and will strive to understand their individual needs, provide personal attention and financial options, respond promptly and be available to assist them.
- We value our professional employees and will provide a stimulating environment where career development, rewards and communication will help them excel at customer service.
- We are committed to our shareholders and business partners who will share in the financial success of the Bank.
- We value our community and will serve it with integrity, pride, long-term involvement and support.
- We will work honestly and ethically to achieve and maintain profitability.
FCCB is committed to improving the well-being of the communities we serve by supporting financial literacy programs for our youth, quality of life initiatives, health and human services for the underprivileged, chamber sponsorships, etc.
We receive hundreds of requests for donations each year, and we strive to distribute our dollars to the greatest benefit of the community as well as complying with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations.
- Requests are limited to non-profit organizations that operate in the markets served by FCCB and are located within a 10-mile radius of an FCCB branch.
- Requests are limited to support youth financial literacy programs, quality of life initiatives, health and human services for the underprivileged, chamber sponsorships, etc. No requests will be granted for political purposes, political groups are not eligible.
- Requests are limited to organizations, not individuals. Organizations applying for a contribution must be tax exempt.
- Bank contributions are not generally more than $250, however, exceptions can be made for certain situations and causes.
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the event or donation due date. Due to the number of donation requests received, only approved applicants will be notified by phone or e-mail.
Click here to see more on how employees at Four Corners Community Bank are connected to our community!
Complete a Donation Request Form, which is available at any branch or can be downloaded below. Please return the donation request form to any FCCB branch, or mail it to:
Four Corners Community Bank
Attn: Marketing Department
500 W. Main Street, Suite 101
Farmington, NM 87401
Download the Donation Request Form here.
FCCB will provide competitive, locally based banking services tailored to the needs of our customers. Providing “better than expected” service, paired with sound business practices, we will increase the value of our stockholder’s investment and our value to the community.
FCCB’s Board of Directors is composed of elected and appointed independent business leaders from the Four Corners. Each of our directors resides in the Four Corners.
Frank A. Macaluso
M. Greg Anesi
Felix Briones, Jr.
Sheila I. Mathews